M.Ed Regular Course admission in Odisha
The Siksha Samruddhi is one of the biggest TEACHER TRAINING PROVIDER of India which is authorized by more than 24 NCTE Approved Colleges / 9 RCI Institutions and working with many colleges throughout India to promote the Teacher Training Courses and giving admission assistant on outsourcing basis on behalf of colleges / institutions and providing all necessary cooperation to the candidates during the courses.
THE M.ED TWO YEARS REGUALR COURSE IS PROVIDED UNDER THE COLLEGES OF FOLLOWING UNIVERSITIES
- ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY, GUNTUR, ANDHRA PRADESH (STATE UNIVERSITY)
- ANDHRA UNIVERSITY, VISAKHAPATNAM, ANDHRA PRADESH (STATE UNIVERSITY)
- CHAUDHARY RANBIR SINGH UNIVERSITY, JIND, HARIYANA (STATE UNIVERSITY)
- KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY, KURUKSHETRA, HARIYANA (STATE UNIVERSITY)
- 50% in B.Ed, B.A B.Ed or B.Sc.B.Ed, B.EI.Ed, D.EI.Ed for General Candidates
- 45% in B.Ed, B.A B.Ed or B.Sc.B.Ed, B.EI.Ed, D.EI.Ed for SC/ST/OBC/BC Candidates
SCHEME AND STRUCTURE
The two years M.Ed Course having 4 semesters. In the end of each semester there are both theory and practical examinations. The mark against semester is as under.
|STRUCTURES OF COURSE||TOTAL MARK IN THEORY||TOTAL MARK IN PRACTICAL AND INTERNAL||TOTAL|
*More information will be provided after admission.
Required Documents for M.Ed Admission
- Self-signed filled up Application Form.
- Original 10th Class Mark Sheet and School Certificate.
- Original XIIth Class (Intermediate) Mark Sheet and Board Certificate.
- Original Graduation Mark Sheets and Provisional Certificate.
- Original Post – Graduation Mark Sheets and Provisional Certificate. (If any)
- Original Mark Sheet & Provisional Certificate of B.Ed Degree.
- Original CLC / TC / ULC and conduct certificate. (Last studied)
- Original Resident &Caste Certificate. (For SC/ST/BC)
- Original Migration Certificate.
- Eight coloured recent passport size photos.(With signature of the candidate on back side)
- Two xerox copies of Aadhar Card.
- Three self-addressed envelope (25 x 10 cm) for correspondence with two set Xerox copies of all above documents duly signed by the candidate.
(N.B : Original Certificates are required for the verification purpose and the same will be returned as per the college norms.)
Candidate’s Personal information needed for Admission
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card.
- Two identification marks. (Moles / Cut Marks)
- Postal address with zip code.
- Phone number with email I’d.
- Blood Group.