Best Coaching Classes For – B.H.Ed. Entrance Exam
B.H.Ed Bachelor of Hindi Education entrance coaching in cuttack, Odisha is provided by Sisksha Samruddhi. From the past few years our institute brought Hindi B.Ed coaching, BHEd programme for all the candidates around the state of Odisha. Along with B-H-ED Siksha also provided B.Ed., C.T, OTET, OSSTET, CTET, OAVS Entrance coaching. Is is said to be one of the best entrance coaching classes in Odisha.
Our experienced faculties take proper care of students. Our Course covers syllabus of both State University and Central University. With expert faculties and dedicated management staff Siksha Samruddhi has become the first choice among students appearing for B.Ed. Entrance exams.
Odisha B.H.Ed. Syllabus, Course Details 2020
Paper I is compulsory for all the candidates
|Language (English)||Comprehension, Vocabulary & Usage||10|
|Education & General Awareness||Everyday science, Political system and happenings, General information, Educational committees and commissions, Educational policies and initiatives, Agencies working for education||5|
|Reasoning||Logical and Analytical Reasoning||5|
|Teaching Aptitude||Solving problem of educational context, managing classroom and learning, Learner and learning related issues, goals of education, role of various agencies and organization in management of education, issuing related to teaching-learning strategies||10|
Paper II shall consist of subject-based tests. Candidates with Science background has to choose the Science Group and candidates with Arts background has to choose the Arts Group.
There shall be two sections of questions, one for the Arts Stream and the other for the Science stream. The candidates are required to select any one section and mention their option in the application form and answer sheets.
Section – A (Arts Stream)
- Comprehension – Unseen text
- Odia Dhwani, Odia Vocabulary – Word formation and syntax Spelling and Punctuation
- Grammar (Karaka, Bibhakti, Samasa).
I: History of Hindi Literature:
- Samanya parichaya: Kal bibhajan
- Mukhya Pravrittian, Pramukh Kavi
- Aur Sahityakar tatha unki mukhya Kritiyan (Ten questions –one mark each)
II: Hindi Literature:
Samanya Parichaya: :
- Kabir, Sur, Tulasi, Maithilisaran, Prasad, Pant, Nirala, Dinkar, Bacchan, Subhadrakumari, Nagarjun, Agneya .
- Premachand, Mahadevi, Mannubhandari, Harishankar Parasai, Ramachandra Shukla, Hazariprasad Dwivedi (Ten questions–one mark each)
- III: Comprehension:
Unknown Text (Five questions one mark each)
- Dhwani and Varnamala
- Different kinds of words (paryaya bachi, sandhisamas, anek sabdonke liye ek, villom, anekarthi, upasarga, pratyaya etc.)
- Nouns – Number, gender, Adjectives
- Karak, Bibhakti, Kriya ke kal, mukhya kriyayen, kriya vishesan
- Popular muhaware, vakya (twenty-five questions – one mark each)