Siksha Samruddhi provides entrance coaching for Diploma in Elementary Education (CT). Siksha Samruddhi is one of the best coaching institutes in all over Odisha. Siksha Samruddhi provides all types of entrance coaching like D.El.Ed (CT), B.Ed, OTET and many other entrance exams.
There are many students in odisha are wants to full fill their teaching career through this entrance exam and frequently they are searching for best Odisha CT entrance coaching in Cuttack which can provide them full freedom with best experienced faculty for their coaching. And they are unable to find the best C.T entrance coaching center in Cuttack.
So we recommend joining with Siksha Samruddhi which provides best C.T entrance coaching in Cuttack with best experienced faculty for C.T entrance exam coaching in cuttack. And Siksha Samruddhi provides an imperative C.T entrance Exam coaching for all students in Odisha.
D.EL.ED CT Entrance Exam Pattern
- 90 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each CORRECT answer 1 mark and Each WRONG answer -0.25 Mark.
- Time Duration for this Exam : 90 Minutes
- Questions have 2 Sections, Section-I and Section-II.
- Section-I carries 30 marks: There shall be 30 questions.
- Section II carries 60 marks: There shall be 60 questions.
Section-1 chapters contains: – English, Reasoning, General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude.
Section-2 chapters contains: – MIL (Odia/Telugu/Urdu), mathematics, Social Science and Science .
Odisha CT Entrance Exam Syllabus & Course Details
Section – I (30 Marks)
It contains of four types of covering Language (English), Reasoning, General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude. This section is compulsory for all the aspirants. Each chapter in this section shall have contains of 10 marks and there would be ten questions in each chapters each carrying one mark.
D.El.Ed./CT COURSE DETAILS:
Language (English):-This would include comprehension, Vocabulary and Usage.
Reasoning:- It would cover logical and analytical reasoning.
General Awareness:-This would include everyday science, Political system and happening, general information, Educational Commissions & Committees, New Educational Initiatives, and Educational Organizations.
Teaching Aptitude:-This aspect should cover application of common sense in handling Educational Contexts, Classroom Situations, Learner and Learning Problems, Purpose of Education, Role of other agencies in school management and teaching learning strategies.
SECTION – II (60 MARKS)
- Dhwani and Sabda.
- Parts of speech (Noun, Adjective, verb).
- Derivation of words.
- Formation of words (Using prefix and suffix)
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- HCF and LCM
- Square and square root
- Percentage and its application (profit and loss, simple and compound interest)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Algebraic simple equation and its solution
- Set- its elements, operations on set
- Geometry of Triangles, quadrilaterals and circles
- Basic Geometrical Concept
- Stone age, Vedic age, medieval age
- Stages of freedom movement in India
- Indian Constitution- features
- Governance system in India- local self Government, State Government, Central Government
- Earth and its structure
- Latitde, longitude
- Climate and Atmosphere
- Relationship between Human and Natural Resources
- Conservation of Natural Resources and Environmental preservation and protection
- Different states and characteristics of matter
- Force, energy and motion
- Plant cells and animal cells
- Structure and adaption in plants
- Micro organisms